Monday, February 15, 2016

Read a Book a Month


The goal was to go to bed early, read more......Image 5

Hardly a moment passes once my head hits the pillow.  I am out like a light.  I can't seem to make it to bed "early" to read anyway.  The goal I set was to read more by going to bed earlier. Ppffff! I barely make it past bedtime! I have to read in the morning; maybe that is the new "early". My dad and all the old farts I grow to become more like are always up before dawn; this is early to them.  
In order to fulfill this goal of reading a book for my benefit, I am going to finish the book I started before the end of the month.   Maybe, just maybe, I will set a goal to read a book every month. I could carve out enough time to do at least that.

If you don't have a book, may I recommend, "Tiny, Beautiful Things", by Dear Sugar, an alias name for Cheryl Strayed, which is also an alias, but that's another story...
Just read this book. You will cry, and laugh, and have at least one radically empathetic moment. I'm not going to post a link for where to get it, because you can always get it at a book store! or in the library, or through Amazon; whaTEVER.
Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed | 21 Books To Read When You're Going Through Heartbreak


Yours Truly,
Audi Lyn


No comments:

Post a Comment