Thought of the Day

Monday, July 29, 2013

Why am I so excited these days? It’s the Nerium!!!



For those of you who know me, I am not easily excited.  Nerium Skincare has changed all that.  I am simply amazed at the results I have personally had with this Age Defying Night Cream, so amazed I joined the company as a Brand Partner.  And you can too.  
Within a couple of days, my pores had shrunk to half their size and the loose skin under my chin was visibly tighter.  Nerium guarantees you will see results in 30 days or your money back.  It has been clinically proven to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and skin discoloration through 3rd party testing.  What does that mean?  Their claims are based on REAL science.  All department store brands make their claims on testimonials.  Nerium has plenty of testimonials too.  The before and after pictures will blow your mind.  You may think they are altered, but I can testify that the before and afters I have seen have been from my own team and are not retouched ever.  
The product and profit margins for Nerium were good enough for me to join this budding company.  Then, I was introduced to the incredible compensation plan.  Not only do I get money for my retail sales, I get bonuses for signing up preferred customers and commissions and bonuses for signing up more brand partners.
For example, when I sign up 3 preferred customers I get my product for FREE.  That’s right.  Nerium sends me a FREE bottle every month as long as my preferred customers stay enrolled in their monthly order.  I also get a cash bonus on every customer.  The commissions and bonuses for brand partners are even better.  There are also bonus prizes including vacations, a Lexus Bonus, and an iPad bonus.  If you want more info on becoming a brand partner with Nerium Skincare International email me at mountainmobilespa@gmail.com and we can go over it in detail.  If you are looking for a part time job that will make you a fortune this is the company for you.  
 
Take a look at these results!!!